SiteCheck is all about service and quality. We pride ourselves on delivering high-quality reports and service to homebuyers, sellers, agents, and real estate investors in the Long Island area.
We will consistently deliver the best customer experience, provide a high quality and easy to read inspection report, be on the forefront of innovation, and uphold our unwavering commitment to ethics, expertise and excellence in our profession.
At SiteCheck, we will inspect your home as if it were going to be ours. We strive to uphold our reputation for excellent and timely service, high-detail inspections, and delivering you a home inspection report that gives you the insights you need to make a smart decision.
The real value is the SiteCheck Inspector’s ability to observe and properly identify the safety hazards and concerns of the systems and structures of the home you are considering purchasing. During the inspection process we:
- Label the Component
- Identify the Condition of the Component
- State the Implication of the Condition
- Recommend the Correction for the Component
- Follow the Code of Ethics
- Follow a Standard of Practice
- Use a proven system backed by years of experience to Inspect your home.
- Use Software as a tool to explain the condition of the home.
- Identify precise maintenance recommendations specific to your property.